Sunday, March 27, 2011

my weekend

so my test 2 was over...
obviously i totally relax myself after the test...

this weekend i spend my day for nothing staying unproductive...

yesterday...spendng my whole day for nothing...
just watching drama dat i just got from fren...
and i finish all of them....
geng rite?
i think i m just too free...
cause darr darr is busy~

2day...spend a whole day lepak-ing at jusco balakong with my dear roomate...
it was whole lots of ppl hanging at there grabbing for the promotion...
lolzzz...so pack la...

so wad i do 2day?
shop and shop and shop...
til i waste damn many of my money without owning one thing is i buy for myself wan...
lolxxx....
buy a present for bibi...
dun wan to tel wad is that 1st...wan give surprise 2 him...
then go for a movie 'i m number four'...
quite nice the movie...
a recommended wan!!


actually darr darr is stucking himself in a camp these 2 days...
so i talk so less with him leh...
miss him miss dao...
aiyo~
these 2 days din really sleep good also...
cause he is sleeping with some other else..
haha...crapping...
just got many thing wanted to tel him but still dont have the chance yet...
hmm...anyway...his camp is ending today...
so 2ml i wil own him again^^

cheersss!!!

No comments: