Wednesday, September 29, 2010

useless me!!!

yesterday night i get a call...
a call from an unknown number..
tot who will call me with those num...
yuan lai is darr  darr...

noe wad he told me?
"dear, my laptop and handphone were stolen..."
"........har??"
i tot i listen it wrongly...
the fact is darr really lost his hp and laptop yesterday and he ady report to the police...
but they say will help him find but no guarantee...

haiz...i was so worry about him the whole night...
but i cant do anything else beside waiting him to call me...
i cant contact dao him...
i feel i m so useless...
when something happen to him i cant give help...

for the whole night i cant even sleep well....
i m thinking wad can i do...

this morning...for the first time i contact his house to find his dad personally...
cause everytime when i talk with his parents he will he there also...
luckily he remember to contact his dad also...
a feeling of relief start to appear in my heart...

then i ask dao benny that he is also at kampar right now...
he say he can try to help me to go find darr darr and borrow him one hp to use for this mean time...
so at least i can contact dao him...
hope benny will find dao him ler...
really appreciate that benny is willing to help...
thx ya!!^^

now i just can wait him to contact me...
hope he will be alright...
i miss him so much...

No comments: