Tuesday, September 14, 2010

updating-gathering

yesterday...again i had my idiot and me gang gathering...
finally i get to see jin jin...lol..
miss her so much..
but who know she ny got one night time free to hang out with us...

went for tc yesterday...
again we take many silly pictures...
no doubt...our favourite hobby taking pictures...
really sot sot...

yesterday..so ngam..meet darr darr at tc also...
he was there with his fren...
so funny...
i m walking table from table to chat with his frenz...
lol...

anyway..yesterday i also jusr rushed back from kl...
went to kl cause my uncle having house warming at his new apartment...
damn nice d design in his house...
great time chatting along with all my relatives...

not to forget...
on saturday there is some unhappy thing happen to me...
this bring about nightmare to me...
and it will always fresh in my mind i think...
but i will try to be optimistic...

hmm...there is few more days left for me to be at house...
gonna appreciate this few days...
cause i gonna miss here again when i go back kl...

waiting for another gathering also!!!^^

No comments: