Tuesday, September 21, 2010

life after raya holiday

2nd day in uni after the raya holiday..
again...my busy life start...
test is coming soon...
and my assignment later need present liao...

now here raining liao o...
and i 4get to bring my jaket out..
now so damn cold leh me!!!

2ml is mooncake festival leh...
but too bad cant at house celebrate with my dear family and frenss..
1st time celebrate this festival alone outside...
hmm...feel so sad!!!

miss my darr darr a...
he is at kampar o now...
starting the new semester liao...
hope to c him soon...

boring la....
kolej dere online so damn sucks leh...
at night sure cant on dao want..
sumore heard dao fren say maybe fb will b blocked liao tim...
really zadao leh...
thinking of my line in future here...
ny one word to say...CHAM!!!

haixz...sien sien sien!!!

No comments: