Friday, September 3, 2010

home sweet home

finally after one month away from hauz...
i m now on9-ing at my home sweet home...
the feeling is so good...
cause i miss here so much...

this time i will spend bout 2 weeks here before i get myself back to upm again...
hmm...this time sure gonna meet my darr darr and all my dear frenz here...
we have been separated for so long leh...
miss the time we were hanging out 2gether....

this holiday seem to be a busy holiday for me...
cause i still got assignment to settle...
and i have tonnes of notes to read for my test 2 which is coming soon after this holiday....
sumore..i still have to spend my time to go out with everyone i miss so much!!
hmm..cause after this maybe we nid wait till semester break ny can meet liao...

wish everyone have a good time in this holiday o...
and my dear coursemates...i miss u all o...c ya!!^^

No comments: