Monday, September 6, 2010

assignment in progress

darr darr is on the way back to ktn now...
hmm...so happy cause finally he wont be far far from me liao...
i miss him so much...
cant wait to spend my time with him!!!^^

anyway...
now i m in my progress of doing my titas assignment...
my title this time is about the peranakan india which is known as Chitty and found in Melacca...
wish i can finish it by 2ml..
so that the time left over i can enjoy my holiday well...
as more and more ppl are coming back for their holiday also...

the 1st outing i gonna do i think is on this wednesday ba..
ady booked ticket for piranha...
hmm..going with darr darr and sis...
sumore still got my cousin and maybe lum and his gf gua...
hmm...see-ing the trailer seem like so nice the movie...
gonna have a look on it definitely...

coming activity are still planning..
cause it seem quite difficult to follow all ppl d time...
as all of us are studying in different places...
do hope the time can be suit to the majority la..

not to 4get...
i got kinda miss my uni life and my fren in uni...
cz most of time i m hanging around with u all wen i m in uni...
waiting to go back to c wad u all bring for me!!^^ haha

lastly..hope to c most of my frenz during this holiday la...
cause damn long din hang out with u all liao...
and after this holiday i think need till our sem break ny can meet again liao...

hopefully!!!

No comments: