Sunday, September 26, 2010

the feeling is still there

finally manage to open dao my blogspot...
really gek sam la with the line here...
suka suka it will block some of the page i want to access..

today again is sunday...
but not a lovely want cause i m overloaded with test and assignment..
chem test coming soon..i so sked dat i cant do well again..
haiz...
study study study till i wan sot liao...
wen is my holiday coming??

hmm...few days ago really not in a good mood...
perhaps the thing that i try to put down haven been put down at all...
i was just lying to myself dat i m ok and i m not sked for wad had happen previously...
till yesterday i ny noe dat yuan lai nothing have been forgotten by me..
the situation...the feeling...all are still fresh in my mind...
i m a coward...i just keep run away from the thing...
i tot dat if i dun say out and keep in my heart..nothing will remind me bout that...
the thing will be gone as i dun remember it...
i m so wrong...all this while i just dun dare to face the truth...
it really bring on big impact to me..

thx darr darr yesterday keep listening to wad i say...
all the thing i sked..my feeling...
thx for your understanding and the way u comfort me...
i feel calmer now...
maybe i cant forget the thing now...
but at least it won affect my feeling much now...
give me some time..
i will let it dissapear slowly in my life...

No comments: