Saturday, September 18, 2010

i need to leave again

i started to pack again...
aarrgghh!!! hate doing this la...
cause it is reminding me that i m going bek to uni soon...
mean i m leaving my house liao...
back to a place that everything i need to be on myself...
dun like this feeling...

2ml i will go kl liao...
anyway..dad is fetching me there...
stop at my uncle house 1st...
then sunday morning ny get back to hostel...
hmm...quite mafan want need dad to send me back..
but too bad there is no one accompany-ing me going back and my dad is worry bout dat...
so he has to fetch me down and rush back the next day...
quite tiring for him...

thinking about uni...
hmm..my study life gonna start again...
mean there is tonnes of assignment, homework and test waiting ahead for me!!!
really no mood lo!!

one more thing i hate is need to do cleaning all over the room after i left there for 2 weeks...
can you imagine the dust all over the room...
yuckss!!!
gonna be a tiring day for me on sun...
cause beside cleaning i still need prepare myself to study again...

starting to miss darr darr liao...
cause duno when can i meet him after uni reopen...
hope it wont be too long^^

n all my frenz...
gambateh a!!! waiting for the next gathering with u all during semester break..

No comments: