Thursday, March 18, 2010

recent life

this few day i still maintaining my way of eating like how i do when i sick...
hmm...i duno wether i still consider i m sick not...
but i still will pain sometime leh...
medicine also want give me eat finish liao la...
haiz...
really bad la...
when can i back to my normal life???

recently...i m busy with my work again...
customer also keep coming in my shop...
and there is two more ppl from kl had come here to help us out...
hmm...is good that they are here...
cause they make us become more free and their time not so pack..
at least they can have time to rest a while...
sometime really pity them want la...din even got time to eat also...
but now the situation is better dy...

now i m still waiting for the upu thing...
i m still thinking wether how i should put all my courses thing la...
really so diff to make decision la sometime...
lol...i m so fan!!!!

No comments: