Tuesday, March 9, 2010

feeling

hmm...finally i can cum update my blog and lata go fb liao...

cause my uni application dy settled...
now just wait if i suddenly change my mind then i nid go update it again nia..
wuhu...

now whole ppl feel so relax liao...

hmm...after the result come out...
i bcm very stress...
cause busy thinking how i nid to chuse my course...
i damn sked i will chuse the wrg thing and i cnt see my future anymore...

now...i settled dy..
hope i wont make make the wrg decision this time...
cause it will really make me regret for my entire life...

is really diff to make me make a decision...
maybe i just cnt arrange my own thing and i need someone for me to 'yi lai'...

just like me and darr darr..
sometime i feel i 'yi lai' him too much liao...
but i just cnt stop myself from doing that...
hmm...mayb he is too impt to me liao...
cnt do thing without him dy...

nowadays...he also quite busy working...
sometime just cnt pui dao me...
i will feel not use to it..
but i think i need to make myself to suit this type of life dy...
hmm...
give me some time...

No comments: