Monday, March 1, 2010

last day of CNY 2010

so...march had came...
CNY 2010 had ended in a well mood...

yesterday which was the last day of CNY...i went for a hang out with my gang..
we went to few places...
1st we went to wan fo dian...
but it is about to close..
so we left and headed to sg.ktn...
saw damn many ppl fishing there...
as we brought 'kam' there..
so we throw them just like the tradition for chinese ppl...
haha...
it was kinda fun...

then we went to tc awile..
noe wad...
we purposely go there and stand to talk bout our uni application...
isnt that funny???
haha...

then till 1 sumtinz we jiu back liao...

wow...yesterday is so rush for me leh...
cause i finished my work almost 10...
then i rushed home to have my dinner and bath...
then jiu rushed out dy...
but is was fun la...
cause i spent a great time with my dear frenz....

then for darr darr...
sori cause i like neglected u yesterday...
plz dun feel bad k??
if not i will sad sad....

No comments: