Wednesday, March 10, 2010

off day 7

hmm...today is my off day...
but this off day is quite boring geh...
cause i like dunhv mood to do anything...
just feel to stay at house and do whatever thing that i can...

hmm...darr darr now working at mentakab leh...
not free to pui me also...
duno izit he is not at ktn...
i feel so boring...
do what also dun have any strength...

later mayb need go out for yc with working d ppl...
but need depend on what time they settle their blood test thing la...

haiz...
maybe let me have sumtime to rest at home la...
cause nowadays...
i only spend not reach half day at hauz nia leh besides my off day...
i think i need to stay at house more liao...
if not later go out for study then i will miss my house so much and regret y last time i din stay at house much when i got the chance...

now all the uni application had done...
so now what i can do is only wait for the result...
so damn hope i get what i wanted!!! ^^

No comments: