Friday, March 12, 2010

i miss him

recently nothing much happen in my life o...
everyday just continue on with my schedule ny lo...
wake up go work...then back from work jiu on9...
quite a boring life lo actually...

hmm...what recently that feel so wanna say is i miss my darr darr so much leh..
cause i damn long din c him liao la...
he got his thing to busy also..
and both of us d work time not same wan...

then next week i m not going to see him also...
cause some reason la...
hmm...now everyday just on call and msg with him nia...
but the time for sms also not that much liao when we both are busy...

now he usually work outstation more leh...
hmm...everyday go here go there also duno he got enough rest not...
got drink enough woter not also i duno leh...
cause he is so far away for me to take k...
sometime really damn worry about him leh...
hope he will know how to take k of himself lu...

please dont let me worry ya!!^^
want you to be healthy always!!^^

No comments: