Wednesday, March 3, 2010

101th post

is already my 101th post in this blog...

sometime writting blog is a so good way to express all my feeling...
no matter happy or sad...
i also want to write it all out here...
with this way i can feel more relax...

nowadays...
my life is so hectic that i spend whole of my day busy working...
i just got night time to on9...

n my days together with my frenz bcm so few cause evyone of us also got own thing to do..

not long later...
mayb v r going to seperate from each other liao cause need to go for further study...
till that time...less and less time will b together...

sometime wondering..
will v still can have fun like now after v go diff place to study and have new life there?
so wish someone could tell me the answer..
but i guess no ppl know how to answer it right now...

just hope for the best la for all the thing...

No comments: