Thursday, February 25, 2010

stpm result revealed!!!

well...there goes my stpm result...
i duno want how to say..
bad is not that bad...
but it wasnt good also...

what i can say is this is not what i hope and i wanted...

i feel damn down actually when i get my result...
but everyone say my result is not bad...

what is good actually???
i really duno...

but i m kinda dissapointed with my results...
1 A, 1 A-, 1 B+ and 1 B-....
my pointer is only 3.42...

it doesnt reach my qualification to apply for the course i want...
i duno want how now actually....

the smile that i showed to everyone is just something that i act out to let everyone see..
i not wish them to feel bad..
so they say want celebrate with me i just follow them...

no one can let me to express my feeling now...

especially darr darr there...
cause i tink he is quite down now also...

this year the result come out is really damn unexpected...
all of my frenz also din expect their results will be lidat...
now everyone is busy tinking how to apply for university...
tinking the best way to continue our study...

hope all the best for eveyone...

No comments: