Monday, February 22, 2010

shop reopen!!!

started my working life again today...
it was busy...
cause is the 1st day we start work after we stopped for holiday...
but some customer also too happy bout CNY so they forget their appointment today...

today saw quite few cute little boys...
cute till i wanna hug them and played with them so much..
sometime when kids are not crying they were so damn cute want...
if they cried then i really cannot tahan want..
cause is very annoying la...

hmm...2ml nid got out from my hauz damn early...
cause need to go community clinic to ask for something for my shop the ppl...
they need to go for a blood test during wednesday as this is an order from MPK...

so 2ml i m going with darr darr cause i dont really noe the actual route to there..
asked him to pui me so i wont get lost at anywhere...
haha...

today again i m so tired...
gonna get my rest soon...

No comments: