Monday, February 8, 2010

off day 6

today duno shud consider as my off day anot...
cause in fact is my off day...
but in reality i need to bek to shop also...
for a so call gotong-royong before cny...
haiyo...

early morning i dy wake up...
cause wan go out with bf for breakfast 1st before i go to shop...
i must c him today..
cause after that it wil be cny liao...
and i duno got chance to meet him not..
then after my cny break that monday i nid work..
so calculate out show that i got 2 weeks cnt meet him..

can u imagine it...
14days leh...
i sure will miss him damn much wan...

then i went to shop to clean...
after cleaning jiu go eat fried chicken with my shop ppl...
hmm..damn nice...
i damn long din go there eat liao...
last time keep go with my gang...
now evyone is busy of own tinz...
din go very long dy...

hmm...today again is a busy day for me...
lata nid go out shop sumore and do a last preparation before cny comes..
wuhu!!

No comments: