Monday, February 1, 2010

off day 5

hmm...today is the 1st day of feb..
so fast i dy work for one month...

today ngam2 is mon..
so again is my off day liao...

finally i get to meet up with my darr darr today after i din saw him for two weeks...
is been so long leh..
and i damn miss him...

so today feel so happy cause can spend time with him...

after spending time with him..
i went bek to my work place cause got a short meeting awile...

and...
dang dang...
get my 1st pay after one month of my hard work...
wakaka...
1st time get salary...
feel so happy...
cause is myself earn d money...

hmm...all ppl that wan me belanja hor...paiseh lo...
cause my dad help me bank-in all money liao...
so too bad...
next time ny got chance la...


lata wanna go shopping again...
for my CNY clothes...

anyway..he is working now...
kinda miss him cause cnt msg with him...
but cnt how..
just wait him finished work lo...

off to fb lo..

No comments: