Tuesday, February 16, 2010

CNY 2010 part 1

finally i m bek in ktn for cny liao...

this year d new year is the most tiring cny for me...
went to kedah,kl then back to ktn...later going to gambang again...

count on everything..i tink i spend half of my cny holiday on the road leh!!!

i m bek in kedah for the reunion dinner...
this year eat steamboat for it...
at 1st it is damn fun and interesting...
and there is unagi for me oso...
so suang leh..
but how noe!!!
halfway during dinner then no electricity pulak!!!
really sou heng leh...
dark dark whole place...
wad mood oso no more liao la..
then wen it is tme for praying the current recover and it gone again after we pray...
have a bad experience on that day as weather there is damn hot!!!

then is chor yat liao...
early in the morning we went out to bai nian liao...
then we went up to Gunung Jerai...
wow...
the scenery dere damn nice leh...
so wish could went there and stay overnight with my darr darr one day...
but unfortunate things happen...
wtf*
wen v r goin down the hill...
accident happen between my uncle car and an Alza which the driver is a malay...
my chor yat is been ruin liao...

then on chor 2...
went bek to kl liao..
reach there omoz at night...
then v went to the newly opened place at shah alam called I-city...
damn nice leh all the light accessory there...
and sumore many ppl there o...
good place to visit in kl...

then on chor 3...
it is today...
and here i m..
i finally at ktn liao...
hope i can spend dao rest of my time with all my dear frenz and my darr darr lo...^^

No comments: