Tuesday, February 23, 2010

bad experience at clinic!!

wtf*
today early morning need wake up and help my shop d ppl go community clinic ask bout the blood test stuff...
luckily got darr darr pui me go leh...
if not i sure will damn helpless alone there...

one of the ppl there at the info counter really have bad attitude la..
make me so damn angry...
she ignored me after she answered the 1st question i asked...
i had somemore thing need to know but she just skipped me away and serve the person behind me...
hey...whr got ppl sit at counter sit till lidat wan...
damn bad attitude!!!

luckily later there is another woman at there and i went to ask her..
she gave me a good attitude...
finally i get to know all the details i need to ask...
if not then there will be problem to my shop leh...

after finished my responsibility there then i went to eat breakfast with darr...
then jiu rush to work liao...

hmm...noew feel so damn tired cause i had not enough sleep since i slept late yesterday and wake very early this morning...
lol...going to sleep soon after gao dim fb!!!
kaka...

No comments: