Friday, April 29, 2011

waiting for the last wan~

long time since my previous post again right??
cause it was a damn busy time for me to handle 4 subjects for final at one week...
although i did on9 much but i din manage to get a storyline to post with...

now i m done with all the subjects..
currently i m in my uncle hauz waiting for one more last subject to go on before i can relax on my 4 months sem break...
lol...so sad right...
originally dunid to wait so long wan leh..

bibi ady finished his final just now..
so he is going back to ktn by 2ml...
me ny can back nxt week...
cut one week for me to meet him ady...
so leftover with 3 weeks that i suppposed to spend my time properly with him before he start his new sem...

miss him so much whr i do ignored him quite alot during exam time...
cause both of us having paper on the different time...
muackkzz....dun angry anymore har!!!

btw...evytime i finished my paper...dun dare to check the correct ans...
cause i dont want to sad for the entire 4 months sem break...
btr i just dont care it 1st..wait the real result out ady ny c...
haha...

this sem break i m sure going to have fun and relax myself good2...
and not to forgett i got a very impt thing which i ady promised darr darr i must start..
so i must get my butt off to do it!!
gambateh!!!

i think that all la...
will post more after i m really free from everything of university!!

No comments: