Friday, April 8, 2011

bad luck~

just finish eating mcd...
wow...
shud not eat wan lo...

haiz....ytd been told dat my one of the paper in my final exam wil be postponed to 5th may leh....
maybe cant change back to the original date which is 30th apr...
so sad leh...
nid wait another week for nothing and tahan til the paper...
just like the previous semester..
y owiz our faith is lidat wan?

you know this mean wad not?
i will have less one week to meet darr darr in my hometown..
baby wil finish his final by 29th apr...
originally i wil finish in 30th apr..
but now...haiz..so sad....
please dont lidat k mar??

i wan to meet baby longer before he start his new semester leh!!
cause i miss him so much~
really very very miss him...

btw...2ml is our squash geh tournament between morning grp and afternoon grp...
still duno wether i m playing for the game anot...
depend la on 2ml...
roomate will go home after the tournament...
so 2ml left me again....

luckily i ady get many drama from my fren...
so i think is still ok for me lo...
hehe...

till then~

No comments: