Sunday, April 3, 2011

my one and only one

i m not easily feel contented d ppl...
haiz...
i owiz wan more than wad i get...
when i have this on my hand i just will feel some other thing is more good and tend to choose the another one...
seriously i have to change this attitude of mine...

a lonely sunday again with myself being in the room as roomate went back to her hauz again...
somehow...i m already used to being alone in hostel liao...
i can be very independent if i want...
but i just want some one to protect me and care for me...

there is this one and only one ppl just beside me always when i need...
my lovely darr darr..Khoo Li Yan...
i m glad that i have him always be together with me...
shared all my feeling and wad that happened in my life...

although we have arguement some of the time...
i would rather believe that it won really affect our relationship...
this is wad i always hope...
and it turn out to be...

just counted by days...
i ady almost 2 months din meet him ady...
extremely miss to meet him in person...
miss how he hold my hand and bring me here and there...

the feel is so good...
i miss you darr darr.....
i noe u do miss me alot too^^
love you!!


No comments: