Friday, August 20, 2010

sleepy but cant sleep

just finish my pertanian exam..hmm...
not bad and not good...
the prof just give us 20 obj quez...
but mostly come out those statistic want...
gosh...i din even go memorize it purposely leh...
just folow my feel to ans nia...
hmm...really nid to wish good luck to myself liao!!!

cause of exam then can go out so early and on9 now...
but i m damn sleepy right now leh...
cause ytd have a nice time chatting with my senior..
both of us are from ktn..
so exchanging about information in ktn...
haha...till i forget time i need to sleep liao...

the sad thing is i cant go bek to my room to sleep after my physic class...
cause i got a meeting about yin zi...
hmm...i m currently the committee member for the yin zi presentation day...
m as the location and transport group...
next week will be the new even so now have to really start prepared liao..

anyway...this week cant play liao..
cause i still got 3 more papers to go on this sun..
which is the paper i hate the most..
kenegaraan, titas and hubungan etnik...
all are like sejarah like that...
then after exam i need to prepare for yinzi and my course nite liao...
even nid to dance in course nite leh...
sked leh!!!

not to forget...currently i m at faculty...
so i get the chance to update my blog..
cause wen at room sometime it cant open my blog..
so my update will be lesser now...
but must stay tuned o!!!

No comments: