Wednesday, August 18, 2010

18/8/2010 - worst day

hate!!! i m so damn moodless now...
and the rain now make me even down...
hate today!!!
18/8/2010....

today is the worst day i ever had...
i wanna cry but i cant get the tears out of my eyes...
duno y...mayb just because i m at outside but not my house...
cant really let myself released all the sadness..

sometime i really duno who i really is...
till i can be treated like this by ppl...

i stay till late midnight just because of you...
just to help you settle your thing...
although i have class early morning the next day...
because is you...i sacrifice for you...

but the next day...because some problem...
i being scolded and ignored by you...
confused...
who m i to you actually??
do i really so important for you till i being treated like that??

my whole day mood gone...
plus is raining now..
is just like my feeling...
crying in my heart...
no one will know cause i din let anyone to know it..

really...i feel i m so stupid on that moment...
for what i do so many thing to exchange for the treatment i get now???

i hate!!!hate this feeling!!!

really very sad...

No comments: