Tuesday, August 31, 2010

national day

national day...
suppose as known for all is a public holiday..
but i still got class on 5pm!!!
ewww...hate it la...originally i can go out and play want..
now no more!!!

i think i should go out and relax myself...
this few day  i really not in good condition...
even u talk a joke in front of me...
i cant laugh out from my heart...
seem that no one know ba...

maybe is just my fault that i cant fulfill all the way you want...
i m really sorry...

tears follow me into my sleep recently...
really duno wad will come out after this if all my tears dry up..
every morning wake up...look into the mirror..
i will frighten myself by my face...
i m totally down...


sleepless night...countless tears...
i wonder how long can i stand anymore??


i want to back ktn...
cause i can see you there...
i miss you so much..
i miss every single things of you...
i wish now you r just beside me...
comforting me...
i need you every single second...

how i wish that till i can dream about it when i sleep...
how i wish that till halfway in my work i will imagine about it...
how i wish...

No comments: