Tuesday, August 10, 2010

angry!!! frustrated!!!

it has been so many days i din update my blog...
cause i m super-busy and my blogspot cant open recently due to line problem at here...

today finally i can come up to here and write my feeling...
haiz...i m so damn bu shuang leh...
keep in my heart for so many days liao...

first of all...
my kenegaraan presentation...
the prof din even mentioned our group that going present on this week...
then my groupmate was not sure wen we going to present...
so they go and ask him to confirm...
noe wad prof say???
he say u all are going to present this week...
be prepared!!
i was like...wad the F!!!
tell us at this last minutes to do a 15 minutes slides for him and must fulfill his requirement...
how we are going to do??
really hate him la...din teach at all in class then still yao qiu high2...
arrgghhh!!!

secondly...
my chem presentation...whr ady be informed to be this week...
those damn groupmates!!! say they ady prepared then evytime we got discussion they say cnt turned up...
wad the hell!!! seem like she is the only one that got something else to busy...no commitment at all!!!
finally...today...wen she gave the info to me...i was totally zadao by her...
noe wad she find??? organic chem leh...as we are studying physical and inorganic chem this sem...for wad she find organic chem give me...sumore is under the topic of biology tim!!!!i really damn bu shuang lo...
then wen i tell her..she say the topic i supposed to say u all ady take it mar..i ntg ma talk this lo!!!
sorry lo..this time i really beh tahan liao...evytime discussion she dunwant come then now complaint us...
nvm..i dun kira so much with her now...so i do it with my fren till just now...
finally i gao dim it...msg them to say make a meeting 2ml to divide wad to say for evyone...
this time she say...erm..maybe i will come la..cz i got other meeting o...
fucking!!!! i m damn frustrated liao...if 2ml she din turn up..then i going to tell my prof!!!!
din see such type ppl before leh...want marks nia...wad also din do dao...even i gao dim for her liao ask her come and i tell her wad to say she also giving excuses!!!!! go die la!!!

i m so damn bu shuang now...even both me and my fren do till evynite till midnight leh...
then no enuf sleep also...panda eyes and headache liao leh!!!
btr next time dun let me meet them or same grp with them...
once is ady damn enuf for me...
hate!!!

No comments: