Tuesday, October 13, 2009

so called birthday party

on 10/10/09..
i held a bbq party in my hauz...
this is so called a birthday party for me and my brother..
10/10 is act my brother birthday and mine is on 14/10..
but cause 10/10 is saturday then we decided to held on that day..

the main purpose for me to held this party is cause this is my last year in school liao..
so just want to have a chance to play2 with all my frenz besides celebrating birthday..

lol..it is rili a busy day that day..
sumore i still got tuition..
so i was just like rushing for this and that..
wow..
rili like sa po leh i that day..

but it was a success la..
n i manage to prepare all thing all just on time..
amyway i nid to thx few of my frenz that help me so much..
thx ya ang,hui ling,jin,cat,yipo n qian!!!
i luv u all so much leh...
especially cat..although u at nite cnt come but u stil help me to prepare leong fun..
heart u so much^^

that nite i rili have fun bbq n chatting wit all my frenz..
and surprised is that quek told me he wont b bek..
but he suddenly appeared..
shock mi..
thx for coming o...

i rili have a great time that night..
thx all my dear frenz leh!!!^^


jin say like smile face o!!


preparing..


setting bbq fire..


our cake!!


lol..c my cousin bro..help us blow candle tim!!


making 'cincalok'..


while rain time...


one 'suk' and one not 'suk..


fish that they make...


me and dear frenz!!

No comments: