Tuesday, October 13, 2009

last day being 18 years old

2 more hours left then 13/10/09 gonna past dy..
then 14/10/09 will come..
it mean that is my 19th birthday dy lo..

so today is the last day i being a 18 years old girl...
after this 2 hours i will old 1 more year...
become 19 years old liao..

while being 18...
i really experience many different things...
happy..sad...moody...
what also got..
and i being 18...
also let me see clearly something...
this let me grow up so much suddenly..
and i told myself i will be more clever next time...
i just wont be so soft and easy being bully liao..

being 18..
i didnt regret for it...
cause i really have many fun time with my gang as they let me experience many new thing also..
but for something..
i just can say let it be ba...
i will just go on life like this..
it wont make any difference geh...

lol..
nid start to countdown liao...
1 hour and 45 minutes sumore...
hehe^^

No comments: