Wednesday, October 14, 2009

happy 19th birthday to me!!!

finally i turn 19 by today...
old one year again...
lol..
cham lo..
1 more year then my age will be started with number 2 liao...
cnt imagine how is it...

a birthday song for me 1st...

{ happy birthday to me...
happy birthday to me...
happy birthday to LiyU....
happy birthday to me!!! }

lol....

today i din go school o..
cause lazy...
then go out sushi king wit my gang since now got promotion oso...
so shuang and happy...
lol...
now how many plates that we ate??
almost 30 leh..full dao...
then so damn cheap..
ny RM64 nia...
so guo yin...

anyway..
thx all my frenz that wishes me happy birthday...
and also those who pui me go sushi king wan..
sumore the one that pui me countdown my birthday...
love u all so much n thx!!!

btw..pic for my birthday present will be update later la..
stay tuned o!!!

No comments: