Sunday, October 4, 2009

mooncake festival

ytd nite is mooncake festival and i had a quite fun nite..

my uncle family suddenly come down from kl without telling us..
say want give us surprise..
is really surprise..

we went to tc..
wow..so many ppl at dere leh..
all have diff grp and make out diff pattern using the sand and candle..
so nice..

i oso make many tinz leh..
then take quite many photo..

sumore not to forget..
uncle dm buy a cake frm BR give me and my brother leh..
say want celebrate with us earlier since they maybe cnt come down during my bday..
so surprise and happy...
thx ya u all..


mummy and daddy


me with the love i make...


me with mummy..


the love i make...


volcano that cousin n bro make..


the first love i make...but awhile jiu give wind blow off liao..


erm...not really noe what is this..we make oso..

No comments: