Monday, October 26, 2009

moody

recently duno y...
just feel life getting more and more bore and dull...
my schedule of the day just unchanged...
and i dun even have any other entertainment besides on9 and fb-ing....

this few day kinda no mood..
duno y..
and i feel myself getting useless...
just i had changed from what i used to be last time...
mayb i just feel wanna settle down quietly..

and there is this someone that i really care about..
no matter how his mood flung..
i just wish i could beside him always and share..
but most of the time i just cnt make it..
act i m kinda blame myself evytime when i couldnt make it..
he is really very important to me...
even i am scare to listen the word 'break up' and i sure will cry for the word..
i just duno y..
this is what that din happened to me although i dy 19 yrs old..
last time i just watch this thing very normally..
and i think that break up ma break up lo..
not big deal..
no bf still got frenz mar..
i won sad want...
but now..that is no way for me to look this word calmly dy...

maybe..
life just changed silently..
and i just suit myself to the situation oso...





p/s: i m so so so damn miss him now!!!!
but he is still sleeping =.=

No comments: