Friday, September 16, 2011

new semester

ady one week liao since i started my new semester...
lol...time passed so fast right?
i still thinking of my sweet holiday anyway...

this semester i think all my class will be quite difficult...
i m still not saying about the syllabus...
now i m only saying about my lecturer and my class time...
all my class start at early in the morning~
so i really need to have enough sleep so that i can concentrate in my class...
i cant simply just skip my class adt this time...
cause all my lecturer are so responsible that they is so care about attendance and my fren cant sign for me liao...
and the lecturer all start their class sharp on time and end on the time it suppose to end...
so sad right?
all the previous semesters..those lecturer were kind to dismiss us early so that we can have sweet time to rush to next class...
but it is impossible in this semester...

finish talking about my class...
now talk about my hostel...
this sem is pretty good cause we get to stay by 2 ppl only in a four person room..
yippie!!! i have plenty of space to throw all my things here and there...lol...
cant imagine i m having two cupboard and two study tables all by my own...
awesome~
my roomate is my coursemate...
so we ady noe each other for two sem...
till now there is still nothing bad happen la...
and my toilet is also near enuf so that i can easily ease myself when i wan to go there...
haha....

hoping this sem will be good and happy...
cheer~

till then~

No comments: