Tuesday, September 6, 2011

leaving time again~

recently i m lacking off the motivation of updating here again...
mainly is my lovely bibi is back in ktn again...
but happy moment sure passed very fast always...

bibi is going back to kampar 2ml to sit for his final exam...
and my new semester is starting next week...
so this mean that i wont be see-ing him again for long long time...
to say that there is no sadness it will be lying...
but hoping for the next meeting can cover all my sadness... =)

i still wanna wish good luck for bibi in his final^^
gambateh ya!!!!

hmm...say finish bibi part say abit bout my life...
left less than 1 week i will be back to my hectic life in kl again...
so fast my 4 months long holidays just passed by like i just passed 4 weeks...
i gonna left my hauz soon again....
but till now i still din start to pack my things yet...
i want more holidays please...

till then~

No comments: