Wednesday, December 29, 2010

unwilling~

haiz...is almost time for me to leave hauz again...
i m going back to kl on this sat...
hmm....feeling so bu she de...

time for me to start packing my uni stuff again...
so wish i could just ponteng all my classes and stay at hauz until cny ends...
but i noe the situation wont let...
i m so damn lazy to pack la...

suddenly think dao i have to be all on my own again after this few days...
so sien leh...
need to think off what to eat everyday..
have to wash my clothes myself...
clean up my room myself...
bath with damn cold d water..
gosh!!!
i wonder how long i gonna spend again to suit myself to this type of life...

anyway...dun talk sad things some more...
hmm...darr darr is having his final exam this few days...
he was so busy to study...
hmm...so i m kinda boring...
just spend all my time on9 and watching tv...
lol...seem like i m going to watch the tv til burst as i cant c tv anymore when i m back to uni...
haha...

darr darr is coming back on 30th dec...
hope to meet him during 31st dec...the last day i m in ktn before i start my new semester...
^^
i miss him!!!

No comments: