Thursday, December 2, 2010

2/12/10

hmm...recently nothing much to write here besides updating my life at my hometown...

today went for steamboat and sing k with my form6 gang...
lol...really damn long din meet them liao...
happy gathering today...

n n n....
went for sing k....
which i miss it so damn long...
almost half year i din go into any k box leh...
sing dao so suang today...

more and more fren are coming back now...
wuhu....
here is getting more and more noisy liao...
compared to just few of us here...

gathering gathering...
lol...

know wad?
today really damn full lo me...
lunch time go for steamboat then just back nia jiu go out again for dinner...
dad's fren treating us for dinner...
ordered damn much food again...
c dao me also full liao...
din eat much just now...
aduih...
i dunwan come back nia jiu add many fat liao...

p/s: fren...i m waiting for u...

No comments: