Thursday, December 9, 2010

result revealed

well...my 1st semester result was out ady...

at first i thinking of dun want to go check for it so fast wan...
then my fren keep persua-ing me...
so there i go...
went to the official site to check...

i was kinda nervous u know....
really sked i will fail any of the subject..

sumore duno y upm suddenly change the web..
so cant log in...

finally get inside...
click to c....
feel of relief from me...
luckily it wasnt too bad...

however it is still lower from my expectation...
i expected to be first class...
but it just second upper nia...
luckily it din seem to be very far from it...

maybe after everyone c this wil think that i m over confident or even very 'chuan'...
i will have this such high expectation because it is only my 1st sem...
suppose to b the easiest sem to study...
hmm...it seem that i still need to be more n more hardworking for my coming sem...
so that i wont be left out so far from others...

anyway...
dun wan to talk bout the result liao...
this few day keep raining nia...
make till me want go out also so mafan...
hmm...hope weather will be btr for the coming days...
cause i seriously wanna go out for gai gai liao...
dun spoil my mood please...

darr is coming back tomolo...
wuhu...cant wait to see him n go out with him!!!
miss him~

till then...

No comments: