Monday, September 7, 2009

st john annual dinner 2009 (1)

2 more subject for me to go for my trial...
lol...study study n study!!!!
hate @.@

yesterday is the annual diner for st john...
held at mexica restaurant...
lol...is quite fun...
evy1 is very high...
perhaps v r vy noisy cause evy1 is yelling n screaming there...
too happy dy i tink...

atter the dinner..v take many pictures...
n had a lot of chat with all the officers too...
thx for all ya advice..
i sure will kept it in mind want...

st john is a really fun society to join...
i rili gain a lot of knowledge and experience frm there...
mayb after this dinner i won have the chance for other activity liao...
bt duno la...c 1st lo...
quite bu she de to put it down o act...
haha...


gary n me



foo n me



dr hew n me



han nan n me



soon keat n me


lol..there is still quite alot pic geh...
wait for my next upload la...
hehe...


k lo...wana continue my study geh...
^^

No comments: