Thursday, September 24, 2009

i m sorry

maybe i m the one who always din think bout ppl..
i just keep on hurt dao ppl especially the one that i damn care and love...
sumtime i just will get rid all my worst feeling on otherin order for me to feel better without thinking what ppl feeling is all about..

after yesterday i only know how big hurt that i did to him..
i really didnt mean to hurt him..
cause that time i m in a bad mood..
i m so desperate..
so i did sumtinz that i till now oso cnt really forgive myself..
i m so stupid...

but i already did it..
what i can do now is just say sorry..
i noe that wont be enough to cure his wound...
i damn angry myself!!!

i think is time for me to change liao..
if not i will sure lost thing that i cannot afford to lose..
i dont wish there will be this day to come...

No comments: