Sunday, July 3, 2011

messy mind

i neglected my precious blog...
a place where i can voice out my feeling, my thought, and my life..
sori to my lovely blog...

sometime i m too tired or i just dono wad i should post up here...
plenty of thinking running in my head...
all fighting to grab the 1st place to be notify out~

seriously...i m not happy recently...
i faced some problem again which i cant even solve it although it happened again and again...
i  hate this type of feeling...
i wanna be happy...

i m not feeling well this few days...
seem like wanna sick...
but somehow the sickness just din totally collapsed me..
i feel very hot like having fever...
my stomach pain til like chao gan...
oh gosh...
where is the healthy me?

my mind damn messy right now...
i need to settle myself down...
relax my mind...

somehow~ a happy thing to say...
i m awaiting something..haha...
i just cant wait~
time please flies!!

till then~



p/s: i love you darling^^

No comments: