Sunday, July 10, 2011

bad working days

i had a bad time this two days with my work...lol...
i m over exhausted...
non stop blending all the drink make me suffer...
know what...
i had my leg pain and hand chao gan which i ady gone from it so damn long ago...
really very cham wan lo...
blend til duno wad is the time...
cause din even got a moment for me to see the clock...
just non stop rotating my work from ordering to blending then seal the drink then wash blender...
it goes on and on...
even skip all my meals...
hmm...not that i dont wanna eat...is very hungry but damn busy til no time to eat...
finally when i m free i ady forget that i m hungry...
@.@

i wonder still how long i can stand for this job....
i complaint to my mum...
then my mum say who ask u to go do this...
early time ask me to go uncle shop there work then i dont want go ask wether they nid my help or not...
lol...
think think xia...really is myself dai sei lo... T.T

hmm...haha...
however...now d me just keep countdown-ing for my holiday to come...
it is two more weeks away from now...
i m waiting for it..
time...run fast please!!!

till then~

No comments: