Thursday, May 26, 2011

he is going back~

sigh...from the previous post i said there is still two weeks left for me to stay with bibi...
now ady finish...
2ml....is 2ML!!!!
bibi is going back to kampar liao...

haiz....do anyone noe how sad m i....
i hate the time whr i nid to seperate with hm la...
i cant c him...suffering...
he also cant be beside me straight the moment i need him...
hmm...i ady complaint to him so much liao...
till he feel so guilty that he is going back...
i noe i cant treat him lidat but i just cant control myself to just let him go back...

this couple of week...we almost meet up each and single day...
no matter wad we do...sometime we just go for a simple breakfast nia...
it ady make it enough that i meet dao him dat day...

noe wad...bibi mum ady complaint bout me liao leh...
say i ba zhe his son...off course din tel in front me la...
but he tel bibi then bibi tel me....
sorry a...i just wan to meet him more...haha...

hope bibi new semester will be a btr wan...
hmm...then me leh...gonna find some work to do liao...
to divert my concentration...
if not i will miss bibi miss til ki siao wan...
OMG!!!




p/s:
bibi...
go back kampar liao must guai guai o...
and hor must always come back a!!

No comments: