Sunday, May 29, 2011

fat mou~

bibi reach safely in kampar...
hmm...he is going to start his new semester 2ml...
and finally he settle cleaning his room...
a new room...cause he move into single room...
as him said...more big space than previous want....
hmm..wait me got time jiu go and c har....

days without him at ktn is still passing like that...
just that i m still getting use to it...
cant c him whenever i want...
just depending on sms and call....
hmmm....i really miss him so much^^

now de me still finding job...
any recommended??
gosh...i wan fat mou jor...
wad to do at hauz???
recently my speed of watching drama add on...
i can finish one drama in 2 days time again...
hmm...maybe previously i keep got bibi beside me to eat up my time...
now he went back ady....so i kip stick myself to the comp watch and watch and watch non stop...
perhaps can make me dun miss him too much?? haha...
joking....i wont stop to miss him even like that...

sigh~
till then~

No comments: