Friday, January 21, 2011

2nd anniversary with darr darr

2 years ady...
both of us belongs to each other for this two years...
our hearts tied up for each other...
from the day where it blossom...

20-1-2011...
this day is the 2nd anniversary for us...
and it is also a thaipusam holiday for malaysian...
due to some circumstances...
we din celebrate it face to face....

talk about dat day....
i was wanting to countdown the reach of the day with him...
so i tel him let me finish some of my work 1st then i find him later...
asked him to wait for me n dun fall asleep...
then after i finished work...called him n messaged him...
he din answer and reply...
hmm...he had fallen asleep...
feel sad lo...but i noe maybe he ady too tired after whole day of studying...
so i countdown myself...

the next day...hmm..
he woke at around afternoon and i was charging my fon in the room that time...
din ans dao when he call...
even the 2nd time he called i also din heard dao..
for twice i din ans dao leh...
so sui hor...
i make him angry liao la...
sobbzzz....
then finally i managed to answer on the third time...

then at night he called me once again...
talked a long time with him...
even until 20-1-2011 was over...

hehe...sweet sweet...
everything he said....
and lastly the message he sent after said good night and goodbye to me on the fon...
make me feel so lum lo...

darr darr...
i love you so much!!
u r the important ones to me...
and u r my only one^^
i love u with all my heart~

we must have many many more anniversary o^^

No comments: