Saturday, January 29, 2011

1st day of cny holiday

aint typing my blog for so long liao...

well...now i m in my home sweet home again...
waiting for cny to come...
with my plenty of works that lecturers give...
aduihzz...
not a good time for me to settle it...
i m so busy during this holiday la...
hope finish on time...

came back yesterday with bus...
together with my darr darr...
hmm...1st time we sit bus together...
indeed it was a good feeling...
cause got someone beside me to let me lean on...
got ppl help me put on jacket...
got ppl to let me hug...
haha...

today...
went to shopping to do final preparation before cny comes...
the weather is so bad leh..
wind blow till like can blow up a ppl...
rain suddenly come and suddenly stop...
kinda weird weather...
go out also sked sked...
hmm....hope it will stop in few more days..
cause dont wish to have my cny in such weather...
please!!!

i miss darr darr so muuch...
one day no c him liao..
T.T

No comments: