Thursday, October 14, 2010

my 1st birthday in upm~

14/10/10...
is my 20th birthday...

1st time i m not celebrating it in my house...
not with my family or best frenzz....
cause i m currently now in upm...
really a not same birthday for me...

yesterday night...
i was inside my room busying copying the physic assignment question to bring over to eva room to discuss...
then i planned go to toilet before i go to their room...
once i get out from my room...
i saw bobo...
feel so pelik cause she suddenly seem so curious whr i go which she usually won do that...
but i just din think dao anything...

i told whr i want go then she say she and wishe also...
she say go together..
then i say ok..but i want go toilet 1st..wait her at staircase...

then we went to eva's room...
wen we open the door...
hmm...
wonder y so dark...
there is no one inside the room...
suddenly....birthday song was sang!!!!

hmm...yuan lai they ady bought a cake to celebrate me and wishe geh birthday earlier...
i was so surprise....
tot that no one will celebrate for me this year...
how know....

really feel so surprise la...
although not wad big celebration...
but is the 1st time i celebrate with them...
need to thanx them so much for arranging this celebration for me...

and many other that wished me happy birthday on fb and fon...
thanx ya...although we were seperated now, u all din 4get my birthday...
love u all so much...

hmm...know wad...i click like and reply those wishes also click dao me hand tired...
haha...but i m very happy to do so...
cause is all come from u all geh heart to wish me...
i appreciate it^^

No comments: