Wednesday, October 6, 2010

irresponsible ppl!!!

yiu..the line here rili so suck la...
i cant open my facebook...
duno wad happen...
luckily still can let me come here to fa xie...

hmm..2day just got 2 hours class...
1 hour had finished and 1 more hour is later...
now me still thinking wether to go or not....
cause just go out for 1 hour so damn sien leh...

so fast ady wednesday liao...
now countdown-ing to weekend still left only 3 days...
hmm...feel so excited..cause can c my darr darr liao...
the fon he using i think had run out of battery...
so i contact bu dao him...
miss him so much...

something to comment...
recently duno wad happen to our kolej...
even with fan of speed 5 and the window closed up...
there still can be mosquito biting me!!!
hate la...
few night ady leh...
make me cant sleep well...

some more 2day morning heard my friends say that their room got cockroach tim...
yuckksss....
rili duno those ppl how want...
really wan make dao everyone like living inside the rubbish dump meh???
cant keep their place clean wan wor...
gek sam!!!

anyway...
2ml upm food fair starts....
everyone is welcome to visit us o....
btw...2ml there is a dinner for the launching of food fair...
i m the ajk protocol inside dining hall..
hmm..so 2ml whole day gonna be busy inside the place from morning till night o...
all the best to everyone that is together with me preparing this dinner o...
wish everything will go on smoothly!!!^^

No comments: