Thursday, August 30, 2012

the return~

the new semester will be starting again in 10th sept...
but i am going back to kl tomolo...
this is because this time i become the helper for the orientation program for junior...
1st time i am joining this type of activity...
hope it wont be a bad memory for me ba....

this 2 months holiday can say long can say short....
overally, i had enjoyed myself and also had some of the sad stuff bothering me...
anyway, i am going back...
so all the things that happened during this two months will just be a part of my memories during the future...

i had really abandoned my blog very long cause most of the time i found out that this place is already not a suitable place for me to share most of my feeling....
i had rather choose a better way by finding a good listener for myself which is my boy to help me out....
surely, i will not forget also i have a bunch of friends that are also willing to share with me...
so, now i will only choose to update here once in a while...

some of the pictures of my holiday life:










No comments: