Thursday, December 22, 2011

winter solstice

again here i am to update myself~

currently today is the 2nd last day of lecture for this semester...
but i am here at my hometown ady since tuesday~
i came back so early because i need to fix back my lappy's screen...
it had died since the previous sunday...
since i had passed up all my assignment and finished all my presentation...
so i get to back early...

i have one week for my study week before i sitting for my final on the coming january...
lolxx...
but i feel so lazy to study actually...
cause i am back in ktn again where bibi is here to accompany me too~
i just feel to hang out with him non stop...
do what we usually do~ aha!!

today is the day of winter solstice~
i am glad cause ktn din flooded due to the monsoon rain that is happening every end of the year in the east coast...
i am also glad cause i see all my friends are enjoying themselves with this day...

winter solstice is one of the day for reunion too except chinese new year eve...
for those who cannot go home~ wish u a happy time to enjoy the day too ya!

till then..

No comments: