Thursday, August 25, 2011

current life

a lazy day for me again...
i found out that i m more and more lazy ady since i din work...
but one thing still not bad is my routine has become normal back since bibi came back...
as i have breakfast with him usually every morning...
as compared to previous life which i sleep till after lunch time ny wake up..this is considered good...
haha....
my way to comfort myself....

now my long long sem break left about 3 more weeks nia...
after so long staying at hauz...
i think i will need a long time to suit myself back into my uni life when my new semester started...
lol....maybe will keep got homesick again liao @.@


know wad...got bibi at ktn also is very good wan lo...
cause i can spend more time with him before i m back to kl...
me and bibi ady check through our academc calender leh...
at last we found out something...which is almost all of our semesters are different leh...
mean when i having my sem he will be having his break....
sound damn bad right??
so sad cause it mean that the time for us to meet each other when both of us are free is very few...
hmm....also duno y the semester period wan to change...
if follow the previous wan...at least we will still have a little time to be having break together lo...
=(


but all this is not wad me and him can change la....
so we just have to get through it...
wakaka....

raya is just around the corner liao...
some of my fren are coming back again...
and before few of my fren left abroad again...
we surely need to have one more gathering!!!

and one surprising thing...one of my old year 3 classmate started a grp in fb inviting all the former classmate into the grp...
lol...that was a brilliant idea...
however...when i browse through the member list....beside all those who have been going to the same secondary school with me...i already forgotten most of them and we were in the same class before...
how ashamed...sorry to say that...but most of my primary school memory are during year 6 life....
but now with this grp....at least we can pick up the latest update of all my formar classmate...
thx for the starter of this grp~^^

till then~

No comments: